Playing Slots Online
Slots are games of chance with symbols displayed on reels. The objective is to spin the reels so the symbols form a winning combination in the payline(s). The payout is dependant on the winning combination formed.
There are two types of slot machines, straight slots and progressive slots. The straight slots have fixed payouts and generally offer more payouts that a progressive machine. The progressive slots offer a jackpot and a player needs to play the maximum number of coins to be able to win the jackpot. The reason the progressive slots pay less frequently than the straight slots is to build the jackpot. If you follow these simple tips you can increase your chances of winning.
- Play at slot machines that offer higher return percentages or payouts. Usually the higher the denomination played, the higher the payout. For example, a 25 cent slot machine will have a higher payout than a 5 cent machine.
- Play at slot machines for short periods of time. The longer you play, the greater the chance of winning for the house.
- Decide in advance how much your bankroll is for a session and stand by your decision.
- Don't forget that the credit amount showing on the slot machines is real money.
- Look for and play at casinos that offer the highest payouts.
Types of Online Slot
- 3 Reel Slots - are the classic slot machines which have 3 reels and a single payline horizontally across the center.
- Multi-line Slots - can have more that 3 reels and have paylines horizontally across the center, vertically down the middle and diagonally from corner to corner.
- Progressive Slots - are powered by a network of slots linked together to offer jackpots which are constantly accumulating - a player needs to play the maximum number of coins to be able to win the jackpot.
- Bonus Slots - are similar to classic slot machines but also offer extra prizes like free spins, cash prizes and bonus rounds - a player needs to play the maximum number of coins to be able to win the jackpot.